Saturday, August 27, 2011

I got it from my Mama.

Did anyone have a Feral Cheryl doll as a kid? She had piercings, tattoos and underarm hair. I had one. So did my best friend. To be fair we went to the Steiner school so alternative playthings were really to be expected. I've googled her but none of the dolls I have found were quite as Feral as mine was. I have a sneaking suspicion that my mum made adjustments to her.

My mother once went through a book titled 'Farmer Fred' and added an 'a' to every 'Fred' so I didn't grow up with restricted gender schemata. You know what Freda? Us ladies can do anything!!! Now I can eat a sandwich, play spart (is that the right word for that "fun excersise''* thing people play in teams? I've not had to use it before) and impregnate bitches. Wassuuuuup.



*An oxymoron if ever I've seen one.

No comments:

Post a Comment