Saturday, August 13, 2011

I cant do one thing, I'm just too good. I cant do one thing, I am Tiger Woods. I make your science hotter than a lighter would.

Sometimes, in an effort to be badass I wear tights on their own, put rap music on and do my assignments the day before they're due. Unfortunately when writing about buffer solutions and listening to Lil Wayne profess his love for lady parts, I have the inexplicable urge to talk about how bitches love my pH probe. I'm sure that one day one of those science types are going to open my assignment and vomit at the things I have written about neutralising their solution. Maybe, in ten years I'll be giving a lecture on elephants (because that's a very likely career path after a B. Arts) and I'll say "An elephant never forgets... So my dick remembers everything."
That would be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment